MICHIGAN OPPORTUNITY ZONE NEWS
Explore the latest news and current happenings from around the state related to the Michigan Opportunity Zones program.
- German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Twp. - The Detroit News April 23, 2019
- Whitmer announces DHHS director | State | thenewsherald.com - Southgate News Herald January 10, 2019
- Mid-Michigan opportunity zones to receive state support - The Morning Sun January 9, 2019
- Governor Signs Directive to help Small Businesses in Opportunity Zones - 9 & 10 News - 9&10 News January 4, 2019
- State Information - Novogradac March 6, 2018
- The Council of Development Finance Agencies and LISC released “Navigating the Opportunity Zones: Community Partners,” a playbook for public, private, non-profit, and civic sector leaders interested in maximizing the impact and reach of the Opportunity Zones incentive.
- Michigan hopes to become land of OZ with launch of its Opportunity Zone website | TheHUB Detroit (09/27/2019)
- Press Release: Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones Designed to Incentivize Investment in American Communities (10/19/18)
- MSHDA Opportunity Zone Update (09/28/18)
- Executive Directive (2019-8)
- Hawkins Advisory
- MSHDA Update Letter (U.S. Treasury Approval) (04/09/18)
- MSHDA Welcome Letter (03/14/18)