MICHIGAN OPPORTUNITY ZONE NEWS
Explore the latest news and current happenings from around the state related to the Michigan Opportunity Zones program.
- The Council of Development Finance Agencies and LISC released “Navigating the Opportunity Zones: Community Partners,” a playbook for public, private, non-profit, and civic sector leaders interested in maximizing the impact and reach of the Opportunity Zones incentive.
- Michigan hopes to become land of OZ with launch of its Opportunity Zone website | TheHUB Detroit (09/27/2019)
- Press Release: Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones Designed to Incentivize Investment in American Communities (10/19/18)
- MSHDA Opportunity Zone Update (09/28/18)
- Executive Directive (2019-8)
- Hawkins Advisory
- MSHDA Update Letter (U.S. Treasury Approval) (04/09/18)
- MSHDA Welcome Letter (03/14/18)